- Facebook has 1.5 billion day-to-day active users (DAU), 2.3 billion regular monthly active users (MAU), and 300 million Stories DAU.
- Facebook is customers’ 2nd favorite platform for video usage (behind YouTube).
- The typical Facebook Advertisements CVR throughout markets is 9.21%.
- Instagram has 1 billion MAU and 500 Stories DAU.
- 72% of teens use Instagram.
- Brand names who reach consumers on Instagram delight in a reasonably high engagement rate of 1.73% per post.
- LinkedIn has 260 million MAU.
- The typical LinkedIn visitor-to-lead CVR throughout markets is 2.74% (vs. 0.69% on Twitter).
- LinkedIn drives 80% of social networks B2B leads.
- 37% of consumers find purchase motivations through social networks. No other channel (digital or otherwise) influences customers at such a high rate.
Real fast: What do these statistics inform us?
Primarily, I believe, they speak to the tremendous worth Facebook Ads offers you. It does not simply enable you to reach an immense variety of customers; almost one out of every 10 clicks yields a conversion for your organisation!
Secondly: Instagram users are here to engage, not to passively scroll. If there’s a location to bring the heat with your best (and bite-sized!) content, it’s Instagram.
And finally: advertising on LinkedIn deserves the reasonably high price tag, particularly for B2B online marketers. With high-quality leads converting at that high of a rate, your long-term gains will definitely justify your short-term financial investments.
Social Network Marketing Idea # 1: Bypass ‘Leaky’ Landing Pages Entirely
Call them what you will– flows, pipelines, journeys– however most marketers are consumed with “the funnel.” Nevertheless, leads frequently take a hike simply at the point when you’re attempting to get them to transform. Luckily, particular Pay Per Click and social networks advertising formats enable online marketers to bypass the leakiest part of the funnel– landing pages– entirely.
Our first social media marketing pointer is to get rid of the possibility of losing potential leads at the landing page stage. One of the most effective ways to do this is by utilizing Facebook “Call” buttons in your Facebook advertisements. This effective function permits mobile users (which Facebook users overwhelmingly are, in most cases specifically so) to call your service directly simply by clicking your Facebook advertisement– no landing pages, no load times, no large, open gorge into which possible leads vanish forever.